Friday 1 October 2010

The Pitch today!!!

Today in class I was asked to present my ideas and what I am going to do and where I am up to so I used my blog to show my storyboard, and show the locations I am going to use for my video and then after I pitched my ideas everyone seems very positive and impressed with what route I am taking my music video down, and they also like how I am using things that can relate back to my audience, also I said that I am trying to make my video tell a story with the lyrics which they really liked and also the class is my target market so this is great that I am able to get feedback from my audience as well, and this was an opportunity for them to ask questions if there was something that may cause me a problem and there was none, but they asked about what my CD cover and poster would be like so then I was able to think what I could be considering for my CD cover and poster , and said either a scene from my music video so it would link together my music video, cover and poster so all three of my products are linked together or a colour scheme that comes from my music video, but also I was able to get further feedback from my teacher telling me how I should do shots and that my idea is great as it doesn't follow conventions all the way through and my teacher likes that I have plenty of ideas and that I am ahead of schedule, and that my planning is very detailed and that I am heading in the right direction which everyone else agreed with.
Overall my music video is looking good and that I should just continue how I am, and also keep adding more ideas along but also my music video is going to look very good and I was able to get feedback from my target market.

No comments:

Post a Comment