Sunday 3 October 2010

storyboard sheet 4- nearly there


This is the nearly the end of my music video and this is a lot more happier than it has been as this is were all the humour comes in, and the heart warming moment between the parent and my character as it gets better even though my character gets hit my balls and gets soaked with water, showing you should always have a happy approach to life even when it gets you down and this is the overall message for my music video and life shouldn't get you down from just one bad day. There are a lot of tracking shots in these scenes so it can put the audience in the shoes of the teenage character, and it creates sympathy for my character but also at the end its heart warming ending to the story with the use of props and miming but also the circular motion that my story takes. Very story like- start, middle and end to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment