Friday 15 October 2010

CD mock up- further ideas


This is a mock up of my CD cover and
I have added some more things to it as I put on some more lyrics from the song but in different colours and the lyrics relate to my character in the music video, it looks good as it looks like it my character who has written on the paper and the character and audience are able to see my actresses emotions as it looks diary like with handwritten font used, to make it also look like authentic ,I added some pen marks and splats on it so it can show that someone hand written the lyrics on and to how my character is feeling and makes it even more personal. This CD cover mock up links directly to the music video as there are lyrics on there, but it can also show one of the scenes on my music video so they are linked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment