Sunday 17 October 2010

what I need now??? - equipment!!!

Now I need the equipment that will help me produce my music video which will be a recording camera where I am to store my footage and actually take the music video with and then I will need a tripod as this will help with getting the angles I want, but also so I am not using my hands to take the footage as human hands tend to make the what they are shooting shaky, and this can be annoying to the audience but also can ruin the footage and makes it less professional looking and more basic and amateur. These pieces of equipemt I have already had my hands on it, I have been practising on how to use the camera and tripod so when I am filiming I know what I am doing, but also I know how to zoom in and out which is something I need in my music video at certain parts. To conclude, this is what I need to make my music video look more professional looking and less annoying with the shakyness without the tripod, as this isnt what a conventional music video looks like but also I would prefer clean shots not ones that are dissorted even if it was conventional or not, as it would look more like a movie trailer that need the handheld camera effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment