Wednesday 6 October 2010

What happened today?

Today we were looking on how edit footage with some footage,that we could play around with learning different ways of editing a feel price of footage with adding music on to it and using the different transitions that are available on the editing software pinnacle 12 plus,and I was shown how to upload to the footage from camera to the computer, and how the editing can help me a lot in making my music video look professional. I was also able to see how to add titles at the beginning of the video and how to fade shots in and out. So during the lesson we were all allowed to play around with it and get use to the programme I will be using in the future and for my own product. So overall today, I leanrt and had a go at using an editing and the one I will be using for my own product to make it look good and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment