Sunday 3 October 2010

More locations

This is the wall I am going to use in my music and its because this is where we are bale to see the true emotions of the character and would create sympathy for her, and the audience can also relate to the situation that has happened and understand what she is going through and the audience can feel sorry for her as well.







This is the street I am going to use for the shot where we see her walking away in the distance and she is trying to distances herself away from the house and the parent inside, which can relate to my audience as this is something most teenagers do and it can show how really angry she is, also this is the street that will be used for when she comes back and she seems to have blown of some steam and seems a little bit happier.
Both locations are going to be used to show my characters emotions and feelings and this is where my audience are really able to connect to the character I am portraying in my music video, and also the green from the plants and grass adds this green effect that can be used to show this anger as green can represent bitterness and anger, which is great for my music video as this is what she would be feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment