Tuesday 5 October 2010

feedback

I asked my target audience at the end of my storyboard what they thought my storyboard was great, and that my music video from my storyboard and the shots and ideas I have and the story I have is really good and they all said that they can relate to the situation that is going on and feel sympathy for my actress, the only thing they suggested that I could make more references back to the music itself by maybe some shots of the instruments itself, so from my feedback from people I have asked I am going down the right track for my music video and the story is great , but I must include shots of an instrument that is being played in the song. So this is what I have drawn to be added to my storyboard, and my anamatic so with improvements and feedback from my target audience I can see what they want and what will make my music video very entertaining to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment