Thursday 14 October 2010

Clothing- causal (top 2)


I was thinking about going with this shirt as well as its white it can show how innocent my character is, and it can show how young my character is as well being portrayed through my actress and it can show herself as she is growing up still, which is shown by the dress she wears at the end of the video showing my actress has grown up. The top is very modern, the white can also show the mixed emotions she has as she is wearing dark coloured jeans, showing that she is confused with herself and this is shown all the way through until the end, but it can show how she is thinking as well. The top also has the gold/ yellow colour on it as well which can repersent the good weather, and happy day she should be having compared to what is actually happening so this can add a little bit of humour to the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment