Sunday 3 October 2010

clothing (casual)- first ideas

I have also been thinking about what clothes my main actress should wear in my music video I am trying to get this boring and causal look to being with, as it shows the actresses emotions at this time in the video and the clothes she'll be wearing for most of the video as at the end a change of clothing is needed to show the change to a happier mood. Here are some first thoughts I have created on the Sims to show what they would look like together and also I can get more ideas for her outfit as clothing is a key symbol in my music video.







This is my first idea as the colours aren't bright and just plain brown and dark blue and the brown is dark to express my actresses emotions and dark feelings she has as she does become angry in the video and also because they are boring you get this sense of her being like this all the time etc, it looks very causal but I would like it to be a bit more modern so it can relate back to my audience.















This is my second idea as it uses a plain shirt and again jeans as these are seen as causal clothes but also the colour blue is a colour that shows depressed and again the emotions of my actress and the character I 'am trying to show isn't happy and she is in a bad mood for most of the video. I have used converse style shoes as these are very modern and most teenagers wear them so it can put my audience in her actually shoes because they are the same.


This is my third idea for causal clothing to show emotions as the shirt is black with white underneath the shirt to show mixed feelings but mostly feelings of anger on the shirt as its black and can show that there is happy feelings underneath her to show the change in the video and again jeans just a different colour but also almost a ripped to show the feelings of furstration which is portrayed in the video.
Overall, this are just ideas I have and I wanted to show them together so I know how they look but also to show what I want to do with the clothing, as I want to use it to show my actresses emotions and feelings and maybe as well foreshadow things to come etc. I also think that I should do some sketches as well as part of the development stage and show what I want and ask for feedback on my sketches for clothing in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment