Sunday 10 October 2010

Shoes- formal


These are the shoes I have chosen for my actress to wear when she changes clothes, the shoes will be cleaner than this to show how much my character and changed, but also high heels show that my character has grown up and matured a little. The shoes are more glamorous than before to show that she happy now and nothing can stop her, the shoes are leather as well which are a strong material and can show how my character feels now she feels she can do anything even if she had a bad day and that the shoes show how much happier she is, and how much confidence she has now. The shoes don't cover the all the feet, unlike the shoes before which can show she is more free she has let her down and she is relaxed and happy with herself, and shows the message everyone has bad days but it shouldn't stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment