Sunday 3 October 2010

Main actress- chosen


This is my actress who is going to be used in my music video as she is young and nearly teenager can easily relate to my audience and the situation she goes through, also my audience can also feel sorry for her as well. This actress is easy to get hold off as well so my music video is nearly ready to shoot with my actress and also because she is young, maybe an older audience can relate to her as well thinking back to the younger days, also with my actress is used to acting as well being in plays and things. Also I am able get modern clothes for her as well for my music video as she is very modern herself, and because I have related plants to growing up etc this is great because my actress is still growing up herself and so my audience can have the same feelings and emotions she has. She has also agreed to do to already so its all set for me to start with my actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment