Thursday 14 October 2010

Feedback on top issue

As my audience is the one who will viewing the video its the right thing to do is ask them what they want, and also what they like or dislike about my ideas I have for my music video and I gave them to top issue I have, and they said that they liked both tops and can see the reasons why they would be great to use in my music, and because of my song choice the tops really suit the music. So, after a long talk with them all and they said they would prefer the white one as they felt that it should show mixed emotions of the character ,but still also show that she is just a young girl really and they would be able to relate to my actresses character more, the top itself is also very modern and really fits in with current times. To conclude, my audience would like it if picked my second choice of top as they feel it fits in better with my actresses character and its less depressing and makes the character more approachable for my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment