Wednesday 13 October 2010

Mock up- first one- ideas etc


This is a mock up of my CD cover and its really just ideas on the CD cover, the orange man will not be used as its just to represent that a person will standing there on top the lyrics in the music video which will link the two things together. The lined paper background I like because it can represent the letter that she gets in the music video, but also its very personal which is something that is shown in the music. The paper background can also show almost diary like which can show her emotions and feelings into, and her emotions and feelings will be shown in the music video. I have used the font and the font colours my audience wanted and liked best. I like that I have used the lyrics on the paper to show they are linked to together but its how my character feels, it also looks very modern and the idea came from the riot CD cover as the name is written over and over again. I also think I can develop this further, but also develop it using feedback and making a few more so I have a better idea for my CD cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment