Sunday 10 October 2010

Shoes- casual


These are the shoes my actress will be wearing as these are a modern brand so it will relate to the teenage market, also the colour of the converse match my characters mood and emotions as she is upset and distressed and again like the shirt this can be used to foreshadow the bad things to come to my actress. These shoes can also go with most things and go with jeans very well so I am still producing a modern outfit that my audience will like, but also using the colours and the clothes to show my characters feelings and thoughts. Furthermore, the shoes cover the whole foot to show she is just filled with these bad emotions, and they are all over her and she just cant let go of her anger at all she is just really upset inside and shows on her clothes and shoes. The shoes are also plain linking with the boring routine day that she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment