Wednesday 13 October 2010

What I have I done today???

As my planning is coming along great and I will be posting more things and an anamatic as well I am have to post my other props as well. But also I have to think about my other two products as well which are a CD cover and poster, because now I have a colour scheme sorted if i need a colour scheme, also Ihave my font chosen so that means this is something that will be used on both products will link them together and not just random. I also have my font colour started, and all the things I have done have had feedback from my audience about them so the got to pick which one they wanted. So today I have been making my first mock up CD cover, using fireworks which I have nearly finished and I will get feedback from my audience on what they want or like about and also their own thoughts on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment