Sunday 10 October 2010

clothing- casual (top 1)


This is one of the shirts I have narrowed it down too, as I said either black or white as its a dark colour but I like this one as it as some bright colouring on it which is irony, as it shows how she should be and also the shirt as and ironic statement as it says 'champion' also the word is broken up to show my actress has no belief, and gives a sense of belief which adds humour to the video, this would keep the audience entertained and they will get the joke that's going on but my actress wouldn't have a clue. The top is black which can show the emotions of the actress as it shows both anger and depressed, like how she feels after letter comes which shows the top can be used as symbol or a key item that can foreshadow whats to come to my actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment