Monday 4 October 2010

Clothing sketches- causal



This is one of my sketches for clothing as I like how its green because it shows an emotion of anger etc and also relates to my locations as well very well, but maybe I could use a white shirt to show that its very plain and not a colour really, and it would show that she is a very innocent character and still growing up.I like the jeans because jeans are very casual to wear and also they are a very dark colour which links with her bad day and how she is feeling inside. The shoes I have chosen to be red or a dark blue, to again show emotions of anger but also to show the darkness in her bad day all the way through and maybe they can also foreshadows the bad day coming.









This is another one of my sketches for the boring and dull clothing for the first part of my video, the black can link with emotions and feelings of my character, but also black jumper can show that something bad is going to happen to her and just foreshadows bad events going to happen to her, the brown jeans I thought were good because they are very plain and go with the black jumper but the jeans are also ripped as well to show the breaking down of my character and links to her bad day, the shoes are the same because the style of shoes are modern and can relate to my audience. Also this one doesn't show any skin showing again how my actress feels as she keeping to herself and her bad emotions kept in. However, I think this is a bit old fashioned to use and not very modern the only thing that can relate back is the shoes and the first one seems more modern to relate to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment