Sunday 3 October 2010

clothing( glamorous/less causal)- first ideas


Again my character changes clothes in the video and I wanted them to be completely different than the clothes before to show different emotions, to show change in the characters feelings that she is more happy that she has made up with her parent(mum) and I have again like before created some ideas on the Sims to show what they would look like together which look good or not for my music video.



This is my first idea for the change of clothes as firstly its purple which is a brighter colour than before to show this happy feeling and love as well. Also its a type of dress which is different from the jeans to show she she is trapping her feelings in anymore, there aren't any bad feelings no more but also to show she is more relaxed and more free.This is good because its modern looking and would appeal to my audience and relate back to my audience as well. So really I am trying to show the change in my character through the clothing that they are wearing.

















This is my second idea for the different clothes as its brighter than before a bright blue which can show she is relaxing and calm not angry anymore, but also the pink bow can show that being happy is a gift as well. This outfit shows more skin than before to show that she inst hiding anything no more she is letting her hair down idea. Both outfits have these high shoes on to show that she has grown as a person and grown up herself, more mature maybe and this can relate back to my audience.









This is another idea I have for the clothing in my music video its more grown up and glamorous than before, to show my actress's character grown up as a person becoming more grown up, but also it shows that change in emotions of my character she is a lot more happier with herself and to show that everyone has their bad days but everyone can be happy.
Overall, with the causal boring clothes I will create some sketches to develop my ideas and ask for feedback from my audience on them, but also that the idea with this outfit is to show emotions have changed in the character and that everything is better but also to show that everyone had a bad day but families are their if you need them.










No comments:

Post a Comment