Sunday 3 October 2010

Locations





This is the drive way I will be using in my music and also the silver car i will also be using in my music video as a prop as my last shot is of the car driving away like the song 'go for a drive' as its a direct link to the lyrics linking everything to together.

This is the place I will want my actress to trip when she storms out of the house showing these bad things are still come which happens in my music video as she continues to have a bad day until the end. But not in between two cars though as that would be dangerous just the one, as the silver one is the key element in the driveway but the audience wouldn't know this.

This shows both my prop that is a key element in my music video but also shows a new location and hopefully when it is shot it will have sunshine on my actress so it will look nice but also play with the irony idea that I have always the through my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment