Wednesday 20 October 2010

Mock up further on


This is my CD cover with added doodles and writ ting on it to make it busier looking and shows more of characters feelings as its on scrap paper or diary like and it shows doodles on there that relate back the music video with some of the things that are written to link some scenes etc, it also relates back to my character and how she is feeling in the music video, but furthermore it links and relates back to the my target audience as it quiet modern. Also this has come from some of CD covers I have researched, and I wanted to do something different from the original Bad Day CD cover, but its sort of similar because the original uses a scene out the music video which is something I am doing here but its something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment