Sunday 17 October 2010

Feedback on CD mock ups

I have asked various people to take a look at my blog and my CD mock ups to see if I was going in the right direction, and from my audience they say I am as they really think my ideas are great and that they really like the that its someone standing on the the like walkway of lyrics they think that's a great idea, as it shows that actress will be on top eventually but also links to one of the scenes out of my music video, so this will link everything together. They also like the paper background, as its good and relates to the letter but also feelings on the character. They would also like me to make it look more like a paper that's been drawn on by a teenager with doodles and things, so it looks more authentic like a piece of paper or diary like. Overall, I am heading down the right track for my CD cover as it relates to my music video but also my audience are relating to it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment