Sunday 3 October 2010

Parent character- chosen


This is my actress who is going to play the mum character I have decided in my music video as girls and mums have a strong relationship together and I can show that the relationship as ups and downs but they will always be there for one and other, also she has a agreed to do this music so I am all set with my characters in my music video as now I am able to use the two characters having a strong relationship, with this relationship my audience are able to relate to it as this is what family is all about and my audience will feel the same way as they do with there own families some time but there is always family and they never go away, so I have chosen a mum character as I am able to show a mother and daughter relationship and strong bonds between family even on bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment