Saturday 2 October 2010

Props- what I am going to need!

In my music I am going to need some props that will help the story along and also some of the key elements of my music video are some of the props I am going to need:

Piano/keyboard- as I am aiming for my product to also link to the music as well I think I should have someone playing the piano or a close up of someone playing maybe, so it links back to the music and also to show its about the music as well as the story in my music video.

Envelope and letter- this is a very key element in my music video as this is what stirs up the bad things to come in my music and its a turning point in my video so this is something that is key in my music video

Car- at the end of my music I am going to try a get a shot of a car pulling out of the drive so it links with the lyrics 'go for a drive' and this is a key element as well, as it links directly with the lyrics as my music video is more story like it links all the way through but this is something that will directly link to the exact lyric as it is said at that time.

A water device (watergun I think??)- This is somthing that will add a bit of humour as I am going to get my actress to get soaked by water, but she smiles about a bit more and adds a bit more of a happier atmoshpere to it and entertains the audience.

These are some of the things I am going to need to make my music video sucessful as it will add bith tension but also humour from some of my props, I am going to use in the video so my audience is kept entertained by the story but als some of the humours events that happen as well, but also linking the lyrics to the video and the music through my props.

No comments:

Post a Comment