Tuesday 12 October 2010

Feedback on my font colours

Here is some feedback I have on my font colours as this will be the font colour I will be using on my main products and here is what they think and which on they like:



Ashleigh:I like the first one and last one as they really stand out ,but I would go with the blue and black one its better and really stands out and its really good to use for your music video and its also very modern to use as well.




Kris:I think out of the colours the first one is the best one and it can appeal to both sexes fits in with the emotions idea and it also looks very effective and update to use. The two colours also look very good together.


Rachel: I really love the first one its the best one, it really stands out and it really does link in well the sadness and happiness in the music video, but the main thing its really modern and fresh its something different from the original and it looks really good with the font.


Jack : my choice is between the first one or the last one both of them are really good and really stand out and think its the black as it really makes the the other colours stand out , and it links well with the themes of the video you are trying to show as well.

Alex: I like the first one as I can clearly read it, it also relates back to the music video as well with the darkness on it. It really stand outs from the others and would stand out in the crowd as well.


Overall, the font colour that is the best one is the the blue and black one I also like this one as well but also my target audience have picked, and they would be the ones who will be watching the video or buying the CD. The colours are very modern as well which is something I am aiming for and relate it back to the audience as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment