Wednesday 20 October 2010

Props- the letter

For my music video I have got a letter I can use and also envelope that I will be using in the music video which is the turning point and very much a key item in my music video as it changes the whole mood of the video and also changes the characters approach and feelings and makes the video also change its atmosphere, but it links in the main theme of the music video the 'bad day' and it also links with the lyrics in the music video. It shows that my props also add humour, but also link back the lyrics in the music video so everything can link back the lyrics which is the important part of my music video. I also I have an idea in the music video to either show the letter that my actress is reading so the audience can see whats wrong etc, but I could also not show the letter and had some mystery to it but because my character will be upset so my audience can see the letter is something unexpected , and we are put then in the shoes of the character because she doesn't know what the letter is until she opens it, so the audience can see it from my characters point of view. So it gives me something to consider, and gives me some more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment