Sunday 10 October 2010

Feedback- on colour schemes and my ideas

I have asked my target audience about my colour schemes I have made and asked which one they would like best but also which one would link all my products together, but I also asked what they thought about my other ideas for my CD cover and poster; here is what they said:





Hayley: I really like the first colour scheme as its colours that could be in the music video but also because it looks very com temporary and modern so this would mean it would relate back to the audience as well. I also think you other two ideas are really good as one is directly linking the products together as a scene would be good, but I also like the less conventional method as its different and would make it stand out, but also it relates to the characters feelings and emotions but also the letter in the video you plan to use.





Stephen: I like the fifth colour scheme as it links to the natural things in the music video you are going to have and the locations you are using, but also it can link to he characters emotions as well so it will link them together. I also like the idea of the scarp paper background and writing over it as it will show how the characters feeling but also it can show that its personal, and this can relate to teenager and the audience you are trying to attract. The scene idea is good also, but it seems to similar to the original so I would choose the different idea.



Abby: I like the second and fifth colour scheme as these colours are attractive yet they can relate back to character and locations used in the video, I do like the different idea of the scrap paper as its something personal and relates to how the character is feeling. The scene idea is good too but you have to a pick a good scene out the video that can be used for both. Overall I like what ideas you have and they can turn out really professional but also great.


Jack: The ideas you have are really good so far so all you need to do is develop your ideas, the colour schemes are good as well I like the first colour scheme its modern and can relate to your audience as well. I like both the ideas of the scene and scrap paper background although the scene idea could be seen as the original but I really like something different so you could put your twist on it.


Naomi: I like the first colour scheme as well, but I also the like the fifth as it can be taken from your weather and locations to link the products together, but also both colour schemes can show the characters emotions as well, the other two ideas you have are great too. I think I prefer the scarp paper idea than the scene idea its been done before and I want something different.

Overall, this is great feedback from my audience as they have picked a colour scheme that I have come up with but also they like the other ideas I have from my poster and CD cover and that I am heading in the right direction and they are seeing where my colour schemes have come from as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment