Saturday 2 October 2010

Anamatic- very rough!






These are the first six shots of my music video and this is a very rough anamatic as it has no music with its, as its more of a playing around with the software and getting use to it also learning the different things I can do with this, this is just a rough piece of work but it can also give me ideas for my anamatic and what transistions I can use but also zooming in and out as it will also give me ideas for my actually product, also I can change the duration of the shot before a cut or transition. It also gets me use to editing my pieces of work which will help me in the future with my final product. An anamatic is a good way of shwoing of what you want your final product to look like and you can also change it slightly as the anamatic isnt the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment