Monday 18 October 2010

Mock up CD cover


This is my CD mock up further on, and it a lot more developed as it has doodles on it just like a normal diary type page would have on it and it shows my characters feelings and emotions as it has things that are actually in my music video, like the school letter and the heart and stars are to represent hope etc to show that there is something happy in the music video. Also the box and lines is something a teenager or anyone does when they are bored or angry at something, which again relates back to the music video. I think I will be adding a shot of my actress on the next one and keep improving it as I am going along and also my two products are linking very well together they are relating together, also my CD is relating more as it shows things that are in my music video so it give insight into my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment