Thursday, 10 March 2011

Improved CD product

From feedback I was given it was to improve my CD back as it was hard to read the text and also looked too messy so I improved on this with the effects I used, also I added a barcode to the back of the CD cover as well. My product didn't have a a spine to I created a spine to create a whole CD album.

Sunday, 27 February 2011

A2 the evaluation

My evaluation so far its just the theory side where I am comparing and contrasting my music video using Andrew goodwins music theory.

Thursday, 3 February 2011


This is my poster improved from feedback and that was to add on a relase date to the poster as it looks more professional music poster and the audience and other students agreed with this and also said that they really like my music poster.