Thursday 30 September 2010

Storyboard- sheet 3


This is my storyboard further on and this time there is a new location for me find and use, also I am going to try and get a nice looking street when the sun is out to again play on the irony about having a bad day on a good sunny day. Also shows my actress will be very isolated and on her own and we are bale to again she her emotions and relating back to the audience and i think that my next storyboard plan I think I may be adding more humour so it can show an audience that its has become less depressing and more happier as the audience can laugh at her this time instead of feel sorry for her and makes the audience more entertained. Also I am able to get more ideas as I am feeling my story with the lyrics is very near the end, and that the ending I think everything should be happier and that the parent and teenage make up so it goes against the lyrics but shows that yes you may have a bad but you will always have better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment