Wednesday 15 September 2010

Storyboard- starting

I am starting my storyboard as its a key part to planning a music video as it will be packed with ideas for my music video and I may end up doing more than one storyboard because I may get more ideas or change what I was originally thinking about doing it also helps with what shots props etc and an annotated storyboard would also both show what I am trying to do with an explanation for as well, story boards can help me with my location as well as actor/actress and whats needed at certain points, also what helps is the fact now I have the music for the music video so that will help with storyboard, as it will give me ideas as the lyrics help with images on the video and this is why I need a storyboard as I can get my ideas and thoughts on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment