Thursday 16 September 2010

Storyboard- the first six shots



This is my storyboard so far and its only the first six shots and its really just the beginning of the video as my actor/actress is having a normal day getting up out of bed just as the music starts so this mean the beinging of the stoyr in lyrics which I am going to try and do. I also was thinking that somewhere in these shots I would include someone playing the piano so again always linking back to the music and from my research this is somthing that most of them do which shows I am following some of the conventions of an actual music video. Also on the storyboard I have included how the actor/actress would look like the clothing but also the faical expressions of the actor/actress as this can again tie in with the lyrics of the song and the story feel I am trying to go for my music video but also some of the ideas do come from the orinigal music video for this song but I am putting my own spin on it and making it a lot different.I have started the rest of the shots as well with further ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment