Monday 20 September 2010

CD cover and poster cover- ideas

Along with my music video I also have to consider my cover and poster for my digi pack as all three products are linked together and from my research in some way the music video, CD cover and poster are all linked together by either scene or something in the video that can be used on the CD cover and poster, also from my research it also shows me that maybe the CD cover and poster can be different and something unique about them, with either some effects or symbols on the cover. Just like my music video there are some conventions that come with it like maybe a indie pop genre could be quiet contemporary and something that's different to attract attention, so these are just I few things I have been think about but also I have to think maybe about a colour scheme that links the CD cover and poster together and this can show the audience a lot about the artist and the music that the artist plays. However one thing that the CD cover and poster must not be is something scary and intimidating. So this is just some ideas for my CD cover and poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment