Wednesday 8 September 2010

Audience- Their own thoughts

As well as choosing a song for my music video, I must consider my audience as well because firstly they would be the ones viewing my video. So therefore I must ask my target audience, which I would say would be everyone really as its a friendly music not dark and scary its happy and light which would appeal to most ages and sexes as well. That means I must ask them about the song as well as asking what would appeal to them in the music video, and as I have also viewed existing music video I can also see what they would want in a music video. Here is someone I asked about what they would like in a music video:



Sarah: I would like a music video to have music obviously but I also want it to be entertaining something different but I also want it to lighthearted and fun, something that isn't too serious it would be nice if it was enjoyable but its quirky in its own unique way something that is seen as escapism from day to day life.

Lance: A music video I would like to see is something that's engaging and enjoyable, I want it to be happy and optimistic. It could also be a video that's not dark and all gloomy something that's bright and colour.

Rachel: The music video if its for the 'pop' genre than I want it to be upbeat, I also would like it to be fun and energetic depending on which song you used, something that full of life and not miserable and depressing got watch, something that's enjoyable.

Jack: I would like the music video to be lively something that's enjoyable and maybe have a story to the video and nothing that's just random something that relates back to the song, just a light hearted approach to a song and maybe include humour along the way.

These are just a a few opinions and intial thoughts and collective they almost say the same thing that they want somthing fun, entertaining and somthing that maybe has mean or relates to the lyrics somthing thats fun and not depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment