Wednesday 25 August 2010

SONG choice- first thoughts,ideas etc

These are some of the songs I have think I could use to make my music video:




  • Katy Perry- 'hot and cold'- able to link lyrics to actual things all the way through could use actors or cartoons
  • Paramore - ' the only exception'- able to do a story like video instead of linking to actual lyrics etc I think I could only use actors in this one harder with a drawing one, or do a mixture of both.
  • Daniel Powter- 'bad day' I would be able to to do a story video, also do something different from the original video, can do a mixture of drawing and an actor or just and actor I have lots of ideas about this video.
  • The script 'breakeven' can do both a story like video or do a video that links directly to the lyrics when unlike the story video, use actors all the way through the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment