Sunday 19 September 2010

Actor/actress

For my music video or any music video I am going to need actors or actresses and with now having done some of my story board for my music video it can give me some sort of an idea of what I want in my music video, I want to be able to relate to the audience so I could do have either a teenage girl or boy, as the audience will be able to relate to the story that's going on with the lyrics as well and will make it more appealing for a younger audience as well as the teenage market. I am going to have it all about one person unlike the original video where its about two adults and I am going to make it about one teenager to make it more modern and up to date with the times. Overall I think I may be having one teenage girl as I can send more of a message with story and I have easy access to a teenage girl actress as well so it would be make it easier for me, but I am hopefully going to make the video appeal to both boys and girls either way as the story can relate back to both sexes any way and maybe also an older market maybe not by the actress but by the story as it could have happened to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment