Wednesday 29 September 2010

locations- the actual locations and pictures


This is the bed
I am thinking of using for my music video as it starts the day off like everyone elses normal average day so it relates back to the audience, but I am thinking of changing the sheets so they are more mature to appeal to a more mature audience whilst still attracting a youger one as well. the whole situation for the character will relate to everyone as its something everyone does relateing the story back the audience as well.
This is the hall way I plan to use for my music video to show again everyone gets up and goes down a hall way again showing this normal average day.
This is a shot of the mirror idea I instead to do and this is the location for it again the character looking miserable and having a bad hair day as well so it links with lyrics as is the start of the characters bad day. So it shows the character refkecting their emotions.


Again to show the mirror is being used a a symbol in the video as I think I will be using it again in the video.
This is the wardrobe that my actor/actress will be using to pick out their clothes but it also shows that everything in your wardrobe is private and personal so we see the actor/actress picking there clothes out of it and the clothes they pick out boring and not glamourous at all very casual and boring colours.
Overall this shows that my music video is moving on further and that these are the lcaotions I am going to use and also shows some props I may be using as well in my music video, the loctions also create an image, and that I am using a normal house shows that it will be able to realte back to my audience as its all normal and average, so these further links my music video to the audience I am targeting my music video at.

No comments:

Post a Comment