Thursday 9 September 2010

Song- The chosen one- Daniel Powter 'Bad Day'

Well I have decided what song I am going to do for my music video which is Daniel Powter- 'Bad Day' as from my audiences first thoughts I can use some ideas from the original maybe but I am able to put my own spin on the music video and create something happy and make it fun and entertaining for the audience as I have asked what they wanted and this is just some of the things that want in a music video. I could also in the music make it more humours than the original, as this would also appeal to the target audience for this music video it should be somthing that everyone can enjoy watching and somthing that can relate to the lyrics in the song instead of all the random things that happen other music videos also i could make the video with this song choice to make it contempory and quirky. Furthermore, I can do a story like video where the music video actaully shows a story and could show meaning with the song maybe. So with this song for my music video I am able to do lots of things and I have lots of ideas for the music video. The song itself is appealing in itself as its very commerical and so its been made for a variety of peoples tastes, so ths music itself would attract and audience to see the music video anyway. Overall I am happy with this song choice and gives me plenty to thing about for my final product as I have many first thoughts on what I should do and any ideas for the final product along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment