Wednesday 8 December 2010

Poster- first thoughts and first idea


Another product I must be designing and also creating is a music poster. But the main thing is all my products must all link together and relate to one and other. I could have the CD cover I have designed to be bigger and maybe a little bit more font and doodles on it or I could have something different from my music video to be bigger on the poster. Also I think I must design some more CD covers as I am able to see the things that people like about them. The poster needs to be bigger and maybe a lot bolder than the CD cover as it will attract the attention of audience.
This is an idea I have had for my poster as it relates back to song and the picture used is sort of what photograph I was aiming for when I have my own photo shoot for my actress. The writing and lined paper are the same as the CD cover so it would link them all together and because of the lyrics it means they are linked together. I must now come up with more ideas for both my CD and poster. The picture I will be using would be of my actress in the same position but this time in colour as it adds the happiness in the image. I would also need to add on the doodles like I have with the CD cover so they would look right together. The poster looks very modern and contemporary which is something I was aiming for but also my target audience wanted as well. Overall this is my very first poster idea and I need to come up with more so my audience can pick what they like out of all of them to create something they really like and would want in their own homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment