Thursday 2 December 2010

Feedback

Miss Malkin- I really enjoyed the music video it was very good and its very heart warming with the shot of the mum and child hugging each other, your use of mise-en-scene is very good and the location choice was excellent choice for the realism in the video. However the only real criticism I have is some of the piano shots are just randomly placed and could do with looking at, and getting the timings right. Overall its very good and realistic and will appeal to your target audience.

Sarah: Its really good Amy and I like how its shot at home so its gives this realistic effect to and its very entertaining. The only problem is the timings in the video with the music that's the only thing I would improve on it.

Hamish: This was very entertaining and its something that I and the rest of the teenagers could relate and fits in well with the music as well. Timings just need to be sorted out.

Rachel: Its great thoroughly enjoyed it the music great and the order of the shots I very good. Maybe have a play around with different transitions and effects. Overall really good.

Kris: Its good video and a good use of camera its something that's serious but also funny sometimes and I really enjoyed. Timing is the only issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment