Sunday 9 January 2011

New CD cover


This is a new idea for my CD cover as I think there are many ideas that I get from my music and this time I deiced to use the nice weather in the music video to appear in the background of my CD cover as it uses the irony of having a bad day on a really nice sunny good day and I have created this as something that could be used. As I will take a picture of my own actress as the woman is used only a a guide to show wear I could place my actress on the CD cover.
I also took the text idea from previous CD cover as it was something my target market and audience liked and it was somethingI thought I would add it to this one as well. the expression on the girls face really adds to the idea of having a bad on a nice day and this is how my actress should pose when we have a photo shoot to get the right pictures if I used the CD cover. Now I will have to see how my audience will take to this idea to see if they like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment