Saturday 24 July 2010

Posters





This a poster that I found of Daniel Powter and most of the posters that are of him they are just the album covers just blown up to poster size which shows that he cares more about the music than actually posing for posters, apart from this poster he is posing but this was the only one I could find and it really shows that he really cares about music and shows he plays the music instead of a band doing all the work which shows that music means a lot to him. Also its a picture of him to show that this is the artist and again is wearing the iconic hat he always wears in he videos and on is CD covers and now his poster to again always link the three the items together so it automatically links back to the artist as its his work and no one else's. The lighting on the picture is very soft which shows he is trying to create a positive image for himself, but also shows that his music is very easy to listen to but also has a deeper message with how he looks on this poster. The font used on the poster is also used on the CD covers which again further links the products together but also links them straight back to artist himself. The black piano really makes the artist stand out from the background but shows a deeper message that the music he plays makes him stand out and not what he does with is lifestyle, also with him wearing a white shirt it makes him standout even more and it gives him an innocent image to his audience and fans and nothing to put the audience or fans off, he may want to be judged by his music and not how he looks.
Overall this shows that all the products should link together which has been shown all through my music research and that a different genre of pop can change the image of CD covers, poster but also the video. This has been very useful as I am able to get different ideas for my own products and also it shows me the good and right things for me to do with my products and also shows me the bad and wrong things I shouldn't do for my own products.

No comments:

Post a Comment