Friday 2 July 2010

Poster research




This again is scouting for girls and this links as well to the three CD covers before as its the same font style as the covers but also shows that the font is they bands font and is only unique to them and shows up on their covers to further highlight this. Also there is only one colour and the tone/shade is light or darker which again links directly back to the three CD covers to again show a link between the band their own music, also shows that it will only ever link back to them it can also show that the poster and CD cover are meant to be linked together to that its those particular albums or the songs on them they are promoting and that it shows me that in some way the poster must link to cover so it shows a link between the music and the band. Furthermore, the photograph of the band shows me firstly that it must show a picture of the band or artist on my poster and also that this photograph and style of the picture links with music video of 'shes so lovely' so shows further links to video, poster and CD covers to show that are promoting that song or other songs on those CD's and they are promoting them through the video, poster and CD covers. Also from this poster you tell the time of genre and this is something I should do in my poster to make my genre known and also the facial expressions are mysterious but in a no threatening way so it makes the band look approachable and interesting and I must consider this in my own poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment