Tuesday 2 November 2010

What has been done today????



I have uploaded my music video today and now its time to start editing my raw footage with all the shot I have taken now its just getting the editing right for my music video. This is a screenshot showing I am uploading my music video footage for me now to start editing it with different effects and transitions to make the music video feel right for audience and create the right mood as well.


This is my footage now ready for me to play around with and get my music video perfect and how my audience want it and to make it look professional but also entertaining for my audience to watch, all I need to do now is start editing and actually add my music file in to the editing programme so now I can really get to grips with editing it.

So now I am all set and focused on creating a great music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment