Tuesday 9 November 2010

Poster- ideas(layout)



This could be one way I could have my layout of my poster as I could have the same layout as my CD cover as well with the title at the top which would link all my products together ,and having a white background would also link them together as well, but maybe I could do something different may have the Bad Day placed at the bottom or on a tilt so it can be something different but having the same font etc would link them all together. Maybe have my actress actually showing her face on it and the text all around her instead of having an actual shot from the music video.
This is my other layout I have come up with 'Bad day at the bottom of page its something different, and may I could move it over more to left or right so I can place a picture behind it and have different effects on the poster and the picture I will use for my poster but maybe it would be better at the top as people would be able to see it better than at the top. This is something I could be trying to play around with to get what a want, but also asking my target audience as I am going along as they are the most important people as they will be the ones viewing my music video and my other 2 products.

No comments:

Post a Comment